- Promotes healthy digestion
- Contains apple fiber and citrus pectins
- Contains natural laxative-like compounds such as Slippery Elm bark, Cascara sagrada, and Marshmallow powder
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are prebiotics providing fuel for colonic bacteria and add to the bulking effect of the stool
- Contains magnesium, a naturally relaxing mineral
- Contains 3 g fiber per serving, which is about the same amount found in a small apple
- Vegetarian / vegan
- Suggested use: Take a total of 8 capsules per day, divided into two doses of 4 capsules, with a full glass of water. May be taken with or without meals.
- Complement to a weight loss program
- Promotes cardiovascular health by binding dietary fats
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
Advanced 30 Billion
- Deerland Enzyme's De111 Bacillus subtilis- De111 a clinically studied strain of Bacillus subtilis that delivers digestive and immune health benefits. It supports the normal breakdown of complex carbohydrates, sugars and fats. Studies show that it helped with constipation and diarrhea. It also significantly helped in the reduction of body fat.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus- This is one of the most effective strains for fighting against antibiotic-associated diarrhea and traveler's diarrhea. It lives in the intestine and fights infections both in the gut and urinary tract. It also helps with dairy digestion and lactose intolerance.
- Lactobacillus casei- L. casei has a wide pH and temperature range, enabling the growth of L. acidophilus, which makes the enzyme amylase (a carbohydrate-digesting enzyme). L.casei also has immunity benefits such as viral infections, inhibiting candida overgrowth, decreasing colds and flu, inhibiting pneumonia, respiratory tract infections and bronchitis.
- Bifidobacterium longum- These good bacteria produce lactic acid which increases the acidity of the digestive tract and thus helps inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria. It is good for constipation, reducing inflammation, inhibiting allergies and helping prevent high cholesterol. It helps neutralize everyday toxins and helps break down carbs without producing excess gas.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus- L.acidophilus is of the strains that produce lactic acid which reduces growth of yeasts and molds. It aids in nutrient absorption and helps to synthesize vitamin K.
- Lactobacillus plantarum- L. plantarum creates a healthy barrier in your colon to keep dangerous bacteria from penetrating the lining of your intestines and entering your blood stream. Studies have shown that it is effective in Leaky Gut Syndrome where the gut lining has been damaged and dangerous toxins have leaked into the blood stream.
- Bifidobacterium breve- B. breve has a variety of functions as it protects the colon, alleviates digestive issues, stimulates the immune system and inhibits E. coli and Candida.